Comments Off on Cloud Backup For Business-Why Your Business Needs Cloud Backup Now
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Cloud Backup ?
- 2 ***Special Offer ,See All The Latest Carbonite Coupon Codes At MydealsClub.com Here***
- 3 Carbonite has a range of coupon code and offer codes to help you save on the server plans, Click the button above to get direct access and save today.
What Is Cloud Backup ?
According to Wikipedia Cloud based back up is “A remote, online, or managed backup service, sometimes marketed as cloud backup, is a service that provides users with a system for the backup, storage, and recovery of computer files. Online backup providers are companies that provide this type of service to end users”
Why Does My Business Need Cloud Backup?
In a nutshell cloud backup is the best form of online insurance you can get when it comes to protecting your business’s files and data from being lost. We also recommend having a top notch antivirus suite of software like either Norton or Kaspersky to protect all your precious business files .Everyday thousands of hard drives fail right across the USA and if that just happened to your business what would it do to your bottom line? Could your business even still function if such a catastrophe occurred today? With Cloud backup being a technological step further than just simple online backup you can retrieve and and work with files and data in the cloud rather than just a simple backup as with online backup solutions. So in today’s environment if you don’t have a decent service you could very well be placing your livelihood in jeopardy, think of it as an added insurance to your business. You insure your premises right? You insure your plant and machinery? Then why wouldn’t you insure the very thing that is the life blood of your business, the data and information contained within your pc’s and computers that keep your cash flow pumping daily.
Which Cloud Backup Should I Buy?
A recent report released by the GIA (Global Industry Analysts, Inc.) titled, “Cloud Based Storage: A Global Strategic Business Report,” identifies Carbonite.com as a “major player” in this space. GIA claims in the report that not only has cloud-based storage become a popular data storage solution, but also it has become a necessity for businesses of any kind. Their press release also mentions that the “Global market for Cloud Based Storage is projected to reach US$13 billion by 2018”. So Cloud backup is becoming an absolute necessity for you as a business owner to protect yourself and Carbonite.com offers this through its business plans.
What Business Plans Do Carbonite.com Offer?
Carbonite leads the way in Cloud storage solutions and to that effect they offer a range of great plans for any size business to utilize. There are 3 plans so let’s take a quick look at each them for you. Plus you can save 10% right now on your purchase using the link we have provided for you further down.
- The Server Basic Plan provides your business up to 250 GBs backup space with protection for an unlimited number of computers, external hard drives and NAS devices.
- Server Plus doubles the capacity to 50 GB
- Server Pro Bundle has features such as
- Protection for unlimited number of computers, external hard drives and NAS devices + Windows File Servers
- Comprehensive hot backup (local & cloud) for Windows servers, databases and live applications – like SQL, Exchange and Oracle