Comments Off on Godaddy SSL Certificate Coupon Code Options – Save 35%
Table of Contents
- 1 What is An SSL Certificate ?
- 2 Why Choose A Godaddy SSL Certificate ?
- 3 What Godaddy SSL Certificate Coupon Code Options Are There To Choose from ?
- 4 Can I Trust Any Free SSL Certificate Deal ?
What is An SSL Certificate ?
Typically an SSL certificate is used to secure credit card transactions online using any browsers. Without getting into the nitty gritty and technical ins and outs SSL Certificates are small data files that bind a to an organisation’s details creating a match .This in turn makes it almost impossible for hackers to get around and provides the highest level online security when making payments or subscribing to any service on the internet.
Why Choose A Godaddy SSL Certificate ?
There are several reasons to chose an SSL certificate from Godaddy including:
- They keep payments & customer data private. wildcard ssl style
- liability protection of a million USD in case of serious breach , this is amongst the best protection found anywhere.
- Probably the best reason for online marketers is that you get Increases in search rankings. Google gives higher rankings to sites secured with SSL and has said so recently in a public blog post.
- Godaddy is compatible with all major browsers including Firefox,Safari ,Windows and Chrome and all good antivirus products from sites like Norton or Kaspersky ( coupons for either are available )
- Godaddy SSL certificates are trusted by many of the world’s biggest companies including BMW ,Intel Toshiba ,Nissan and may more so you have peace of mind.
What Godaddy SSL Certificate Coupon Code Options Are There To Choose from ?
Details of this deal and its limitations are :
Discount reflected in your shopping cart. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and only applies to NEW purchases. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.
Can I Trust Any Free SSL Certificate Deal ?
It depends on whether the free part of the deal is for a limited time trial period. Many operators will give you a free trial period but will require to sign up for a year or 6 month deal after that
period expires but they will tout the product as free which in fact its not. There is no such thing as a free lunch so I would definitely recommend paying for a good quality SSL certificate like the Godaddy ones listed above as they provide great value for money. Once your certificate is installed I would suggest checking it with a third party profivder like www.digicert.com/help/ or www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html to confirm it has been activated correctly and everything works.
Godaddy provides a very easy sign up process for its customers and here at Mydealsclub we like that you can call their dedicated security team at 0800-453-221 24/7/365 and they will respond should you have any issues with the security of your online payments or installation etc so go ahead and get the best Godaddy SSL Certificate Coupon Codes and start doing business in a much safer way , who knows your Google ranks may even go up overnight a result and that cant be a bad thing at all