Table of Contents
Robinhood Turbotax Coupon - How to Get a Discount for 2021
Did you know that clients of Robinhood may receive a fantastic deal on TurboTax software? When you file your taxes using the link in your Robinhood account, you may save up to $20 on TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, and Self-Employed. Taxpayers who have basic tax returns may be eligible to file for free. If you’re a Robinhood user who has to record capital gains or losses, you’ll almost certainly need to use one of the TurboTax packages like Deluxe or Premier to collect all of the deductions you’re entitled to.
How to Get a TurboTax Discount Through Robinhood
- Log in to your Robinhood.com account or the Robinhood app.
- Visit the Documents & Taxes section of the Help Center.
- Select TurboTax Troubleshooting from the drop-down menu.
- Under “How can I obtain my TurboTax discount,” click the Robinhood link.
- Taxpayers who have basic tax returns may be eligible to file for free.
If you’re a Robinhood user who has to record capital gains or losses, you’ll almost certainly need to use one of the TurboTax packages like Deluxe or Premier to collect all of the deductions you’re entitled to.
What should I do if none of the Robinhood Turbotax Coupons work for me?
The only reason you can’t find the deal you want is because it doesn’t exist or because the shop doesn’t have it. Simply contact our customer service staff at Contact us, and we will do our best to assist you.
When will the tax records for Robinhood be available?
Starting in mid-February, all of the 1099 paperwork you’ll need from Robinhood will be available. Once you confirm tax status and If you have any reportable income or transactions at both Robinhood Securities and Robinhood Crypto throughout the year, you may get multiple 1099s. Please note that the Robinhood Crypto 1099s will vary from the example Robinhood Securities 1099 in appearance and content.
Robinhood Securities 1099 And 1099-b
- Select Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other from the Wages & Income screen in TurboTax.
- “Did you sell stocks, mutual funds, bonds, or other assets in 2021?” they were asked. Please choose Yes.
- When prompted to input your bank name, type “Robinhood” into the search area, then choose Robinhood – Robinhood Securities.
- Enter your account number and Document ID on the following screen.
- Your account number is a nine-digit number that appears at the top-middle of your 1099 form.
- The 11-digit alphanumeric ID in the upper right corner of your 1099 is your document ID. Remove the spaces from this ID.
- The number of transactions that may be imported is restricted to 1,500.
Can I Import Robinhood Into H&R Block ?
Yes you can import your Robinhood data into H&R Block, TaxAct, or TurboTax and produce a PDF file to attach to your return. So if you use any of these highly popular tax software options its very easy using Form 8949 from the IRS.
Other Turbotax Articles and Resources to check out Includes :