Table of Contents
- 1 A Review Of 2017’s TurboTax Deluxe
- 1.1 Click Here to – Save 20% on TurboTax Online. Get your maximum refund, guaranteed.
- 1.2 What Are the Main Features of TurboTax Deluxe 2017?
- 1.3 TurboTax Deluxe Benefits
- 1.4 Who Should Use 2017 TurboTax Deluxe?
- 1.5 Here Are Some FAQ’s
- 1.5.1 Question: Who Needs Turbotax Deluxe?
- 1.5.2 Question : Can I Upgrade From Turbotax Deluxe To Premier ?
- 1.5.3 Question: Can Turbotax Deluxe Handle Stocks and Investments?
- 1.5.4 Question: What’s The Main Difference’s Between Turbotax Deluxe And Premier?
- 1.5.5 Question: I’m in the Military, Should I use Deluxe or Premier?
- 1.5.6 Question: I’m a Student, Should I use Deluxe or Premier?
A Review Of 2017’s TurboTax Deluxe
MyDealsClub is offering the best way to handle your taxes with TurboTax Deluxe for 2017. This tax software is the only tool that you will need to prepare your individual income tax return. There are several different versions of TurboTax, which means that you can choose the one that is best suited to your needs. Once the web-based software is installed, you will learn how easy filing your taxes can be. And don’t forget that at MyDealsClub we have all the best Turbotax coupons, deals and service codes for you to save up to 30% when you select any of their programs today.
What Are the Main Features of TurboTax Deluxe 2017?
The software ensures that your taxes are done correctly and you receive your maximum refund. It also provides assistance to help ensure you maximize your deductions and receive all credits that you are entitled to. Customer service offers free telephone product support. The software will ensure that you deduct your property taxes and mortgage interest correctly to maximize your refund. The software double checks each entry and coaches you throughout the filing process. Finally, TurboTax Deluxe gives you five free federal e-files along with one free TurboTax state product.
TurboTax Deluxe Benefits
Because TurboTax double checks each entry and ensures that your tax return is filed properly, you can rest assured that you will maximize your return even with the toughest federal and state tax situations. Each year you use the software, your taxes become easier. After you use TurboTax for the first time, the software will automatically shift your previous data into the program to save time and ensure the information entered is accurate. TurboTax updates its software to include changes to state and federal tax laws so that your taxes will be done accurately. If you have product questions, TurboTax’s customer service will answer them. Finally, TurboTax uses the latest encryption technology to ensure that your personal information is secure and safe when it is transferred to the IRS and state tax agencies.
Turbotax Video Review – A Great Option
Who Should Use 2017 TurboTax Deluxe?
TurboTax Deluxe has the same features as TurboTax Basic had in the past; however, it has added the Deduction Maximizer, which searches more than 350 potential deductions and credits you can take to maximize your federal income tax refund. Additionally, you can determine the value of charitable donated items using the software.
Here Are Some FAQ’s
Question: Who Needs Turbotax Deluxe?
If you are required to file Form 1040 then Deluxe is best suited for you, However, if you need to use either 1040EZ or 1040A then the Turbotax Free Edition for eFile Federal is the one you want.
Question : Can I Upgrade From Turbotax Deluxe To Premier ?
Question: Can Turbotax Deluxe Handle Stocks and Investments?
No, TurboTax Deluxe Online will not handle investment sales like rental properties, stocks, bonds etc for this you require the Premier or the Business package.
Question: What’s The Main Difference’s Between Turbotax Deluxe And Premier?
Whilst Deluxe is the most popular version of Turbotax it is not suited to everyone so here are a few differences to keep in mind before you select a product.
- Both will Search for 350+ tax deductions and credits but only Premier covers stocks, bonds, ESPPs, and most other investment income, deluxe does not cover this.
- Premier handles rental property income and tax deductions, deluxe does not.
- Deducts points and appraisal fees from your refinance, Deluxe does not cover this
These are the main differences, for an in-depth view and comparison see Turbotax’s article here
Question: I’m in the Military, Should I use Deluxe or Premier?
You should first check out the TurboTax free and military discount editions as these could offer you the best options
Question: I’m a Student, Should I use Deluxe or Premier?
You should first check out the student edition as these could offer you the best options