Table of Contents
- 1 TurboTax Business – Who Should Use It ?
- 2 TurboTax Home and Business 2018 Highlights: The Best TurboTax Version for Small Business Owners and Self-Employed People
- 3 TurboTax For Sole Proprietor Business Owners with Home Offices
- 4 TurboTax’s Home Office Deductions
- 5 Do You Run A LLC, Small Corp, Trust, Estate, or Partnership? Get TurboTax Business
TurboTax Business – Who Should Use It ?
Updated February 2019 And Fact Checked for accuracy
Click Any Link Below To Get A Verified Business Discount are great for saving money if you are an entrepreneur that runs his or her business or are in a partnership, S Corp, LLC, or Trust, the TurboTax’s Business Edition is something you should consider trying. In this article, we will be discussing their Business Edition in detail and will be offering you an exclusive coupon that will you get you the best online price for business owners!
TurboTax Home and Business 2018 Highlights: The Best TurboTax Version for Small Business Owners and Self-Employed People
TurboTax’s Home Business Version costs more than most simpler versions such as Deluxe or Premier.However, even one missed deduction could end up costing hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. Here is a look at some of the things you’ll get:
- Maximum Small Business Deductions– What are some of the expenses you can deduct? TurboTax will walk you through everything from your anti-virus software to office supplies to see where you can get the most deductions.
- Simple Asset Depreciation– With supervision and guidance, get to see where you can enjoy deductions through the use of some of the best depreciation options available
- Gas/Car Tax Deduction– The company’s small business program analyzes things to see if your vehicle’s standard mileage rates or expenses can earn you some tax deductions
- Live, On-Screen Assistance – Quickly get connected to an expert online through SmartLook™ – TurboTax’s online help system. No more talking to strangers in India!
– Employee Tax Forms – Use TurboTax to easily and quickly prepare 1099 and W-2 tax forms for all your employees and contractors
View TurboTax Home and Business Coupons I Mentioned
View the top Turbotax service codes available today here at MyDealsClub
TurboTax For Sole Proprietor Business Owners with Home Offices
If you run your business at home, then you will be glad to know that you could qualify for TurboTax’s home office deductions. Before you can qualify for this deduction, The Internal Revenue Service requires will consider if you run your business from your home office “regularly and exclusively.” It is important that the office is in a separate space in your home; an area that is secluded and where your business doesn’t mix with other activities. It is, therefore, advisable that you keep your TV and kids away from the workplace. To enjoy these deductions, it is vital that your office does not double as a playroom. PRO TIP: Are You in The Military? See our TurboTax Military And USAA Discounts
TurboTax’s Home Office Deductions
One thing many people do not realize is that you can still perform your duties elsewhere and still enjoy TurboTax’s home office deductions; however, that is if you use your home office to fulfill all your managerial and administrative responsibilities, and that includes setting appointments, ordering supplies, and billing customers. For instance, if your work requires you to leave your home office to offer services, but you handle all the paperwork at home, you are still eligible to enjoy TurboTax home office deductions.
You also can claim these deductions if you keep and manage your product samples or inventory at your home office or if you run a daycare facility.
Deduction sizes are dependent on how often you use your home office to handle and manage your business. If your overall business expenditure exceeds the gross income of your home business, then your deductions might end up being a bit limited.
Do You Run A LLC, Small Corp, Trust, Estate, or Partnership? Get TurboTax Business
It is important that you understand this one thing – TurboTax will require you to pay when filing taxes. This is unlike the services offered to individuals which are generally free. According to business news daily, TurboTax Business is still one of the most popular tax preparation services for smaller businesses, and you can see why. TurboTax is our overall pick for best tax software for small businesses because it combines powerful features with an extremely thorough and accurate tax filing process, TurboTax is convenient and provides the kind of support you can depend on. They are always available, and they let you know what needs to be filed, and when. TurboTax eliminates the hassle tax filing, giving you the opportunity to focus on more important things like growing your business. A majority of their online reviews are very positive, proof that many entrepreneurs prefer using it over the other tax preparation brands available on the market.